Thursday 31 March 2011

0

TRAVELED SO FAR

Posted in







TRAVELED SO FAR
On my journey I was pushed through a tunnel through life I can across an angel he spoke and said
‘aww my beautiful baby, I will be with you all the step of the way, walk in the right path and you’ll be ok’

On my adventures I climbed a mountain, I came across a white dove he spoke and he said ‘hello my beautiful child I see you have strayed along the path, turn your heart towards your parents and honour them both.

On my visit I swam the ocean I came across the wind he spoke and he said ‘hello my beautiful, your becoming the person I created, remember do not enter the path of the wicked and do not walk in the way of evil.
PROVERBS 4; 14

On my holiday I sat on the beach and saw the burning sun he spoke and he said ‘good morning my beautiful sunshine ‘when you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers; they shall not over-flow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch’
ISALAH 43:2

On my last journey I came across a mirror and there stands before me is a beautiful angel, I then came across a star he spoke and he said oh my beautiful sunlight, what can I do for you tonight, your skin so fair, your wings so bright, whose soul, do you wish to unite?

I then said ‘I came so far in life, I crawled, walked and ran through life with your help.
You’re the one I look up to, you’ve been my loyal friend, and I want to be with you to the end.
You gave me everything I asked for because you told me.
‘Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it JOHN 14; 13-14
You’re the one I adore; please take me to the door.
You’re the one I wish to unite at this time tonight.

I came across a beautiful bright light and showed his face I bowed crying and fell to his feet,  he spoke and he said
‘welcome my beautiful to your heavenly home my beautiful angel’   

0 comments: